The Symbiosis Evolution Research Group is expanding. We seek dynamic young researchers – students, postdocs, and external collaborators – interested in the study of insect symbioses, whether as a part of our team or as collaborators.
We offer opportunities to join in challenging research in a rapidly developing field, become involved in global collaborations, learn cutting-edge research techniques and acquire transferable skills, while networking with Polish and international colleagues.
We are looking for two motivated researchers to join our team. There are two funded positions available:
• A Postdoctoral Researcher in the project focused on microbiomes of diverse insects - deadline: 17.07.2020
You can find the details in the attached PDF files. Questions? Do not hesitate to get in touch with Piotr!
Also, consider applying for independent funding to work with us, either as a part of the team, or in collaboration. Opportunities include:
- Polish National Science Centre (NCN) grants suitable for your career stage;
- Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange (NAWA) Ulam Program for international postdocs interested in working in Poland;
- European Commission (Maria Skłodowska-Curie) Individual Fellowships for postdocs;
- European Molecular Biology Organization (EMBO) fellowships